of trained scientists who are firmly committed to scientific
special creation. The Society was organized in 1963.
selection of books, DVDs, and audio CDs
related to creation/evolution and the age of the
earth, including original material from CRS Publishing.
are available online to guests. Additional articles, a PDF
archive of all CRS Quarterly issues since 1964, and all
past Creation Matters newsletters are available to members.
The Creation Research Society
The Creation Research Society is a professional organization committed to scientific special creation
Call for Research Proposals in Flood Geology
Membership benefits include:
- Subscription to the CRS Quarterly journal
- Subscription to the Creation Matters newsletter
- Online access to all past and present publications
- Access to CRSnet, an email discussion reflector
- Discount pricing at our online bookstore
- Discount on registration for CRS scientific conferences
Contributions to the Creation Research Society, a 501(c)(3) corporation, are tax deductible. If you make an online donation with your credit card, you will receive an email confirmation of your tax-deductible gift, and will also receive a receipt in the mail. If your donation is by check, you will receive a receipt in the mail.
Your gift to the Creation Research Society helps in many ways, including:
- Needed funds for research grants and facilities to creation scientists.
- Providing qualified scientists to speak to groups or churches.
- Associated costs with the Van Andel Research Center.
- Providing services such as the CRS Books Publication division.
Your support is greatly appreciated!